Kitemark™ approved bodyshops offer quality, safety and trust for vehicle damage repair
You and your car are in safe hands.
At BSI, we’re not content at just enabling industry standards to be set, we want to make sure that all products or services in the Kitemark™ family meet these standards. Choose a Kitemark™ approved bodyshop to carry out repairs to your vehicle and have confidence it will be treated with the same level of care and expertise as during its original manufacture.
Best in class
Whether it’s a cosmetic or structural repair, choose a Kitemark™ approved bodyshop for a professional service which offers you:
- Skilled repairs using the best equipment and materials
- Real expertise through highly trained technicians and latest repair methods
- A standard approved by many insurance companies
- Quality maintained through unannounced inspections
Don’t just take our word for it
Take a look what participants revealed in an independent survey about how they felt about repairs to their vehicles*:
84% of drivers said that they would feel more comfortable if the repair centre had BSI’s vehicle damage repair Kitemark™.
A staggering 94% of vehicle owners support unannounced inspections to make sure garage standards remain high.
Almost a third of respondents worried about the safety of their vehicle, after it had been repaired. Failure of a bodyshop to adopt the correct repair method could in certain cases seriously affect the vehicles integrity in the way it may perform in the event of an accident.
Take a look at the video to see how a vehicle might perform after a repair:
Over a third of drivers are unaware that their insurance company allows them to choose which bodyshop their vehicle is sent to for repairs.
An independent and impartial mark of quality and trust
The Kitemark™ scheme for vehicle damage repair is a truly independent certification scheme. It is recognised and adopted industry wide by all types of bodyshops including automotive manufacturers, independent bodyshops, accident repair centres and insurance companies.
Find your nearest bodyshop
* An independent study conducted in Great Britain via OnLineBus, an Internet omnibus survey. A sample of 923 GB adults aged 16+ were interviewed. Interviewing was conducted by online self-completion from 11th – 15th October 2012. The sample has been weighted to represent the adult population of Great Britain 16+.